Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Go Team Go!


Flavor Designs! has a new release for the gals called Cheerleader. It comes in plenty of color choices and is lots of fun. It is also very short, VERY short and pretty darn sassy. As far as I can tell, these must be included in the soon to be over $50 sale. So if you ever wanted to be the head cheerleader and missed out, I'd get over there and check. You might just find yourself with the captain of the football team.


The outfit includes matching pompoms as well as color coordinated sneakers and socks. Not being a sneaker fan, I opted for my BAX Prestige boots in white. I don't get to wear them very often and they looked so cute with this.


My poses are from  [Lyndz-Matic] . Thanks to a post from 2 monkey z I picked up both free poses and some almost free. I had some  [Lyndz-Matic] goodies from last year, but I hadn't visited in awhile. I love the shop and the poses are great. There is even a floating animation that you can put in a poseball for a pool or lake. It would be perfect for my DOCK when I actually get to use it.

Style notes:

Hair: Glitter +*gl*+river+*platinum FLEX
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Eva (tone 5/br) 02a; Amacci eyes and eyelashes
Clothing: Flavor Designs! Cheerleader, green (review copy)
Shoes: BAX Prestige boots white
Accessories: Homespun "Key to My Heart" SM - Silver - Key necklace

Poses by [Lyndz-Matic]

Photos taken at Rutgers Stadium where they also have a 12 HOUR sandbox high in the sky; just in case you ever need one.

Comments

Popular Posts