Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Flavor for Guys

There are new items out at Flavor. They are hot. Some are for fellows. And best of all -- wait for it -- they are free. The items I picked up earlier in the week were great and this week's measure up nicely. Since the guys often get left out of fashion posts, I decided to highlight the menswear items. I'm guessing we will see a few posts on the goodies for ladies. And I know you gals will head over to take a look anyway *wink*.

This layered tee set (jacket layer) is sporty and a great addition to our male member's wardrobes. The subtle pectoral shading makes it a bit tough as a cross over time, so ladies will likely prefer the swimsuit that is out for the gals. Both are new release freebies at the shop until Friday.


And on one of the Midnight boards, there is a FATPACK of this shirt. Many decals to choose from including skull, demon, anarchy and pentacle. Get over there and slap that board guys.

There is a fatpack of 25  tanks for the ladies on the other MM board, hair for both genders in the lucky chairs. While you are there, spend a little time and check out the on the wall hunt. There are actually 15 buy for $0 prizes, not the 11 I reported the other day. Two of the ones I didn't find are hair. I know that from another blog. I think it was Carson's post, but don't quote me :D.

Style notes:

Hair: Bryce ~ Saul - Coffees - Espresso
Skin: Belleza- Thomas V2 Deep Tan Release Group gift
Clothing: Flavor Button Ups  white bio hazard; Flavor! Designs Layered Tee ~ Burgandy (review copies); Tres Beau Black Jeans
Accessories: [Gos] Custom Eyeware v3.3 - INTUITION; Shop N326 white smoke cigarette

Poses from the Dante set by Diesel Works.

Comments

Popular Posts