Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Virtual Stars



Sometimes we have a great notion. And sometimes we will go to great lengths to bring it into reality. I bought this pose last evening at CnS e-motion. There was a small display of dollarbies on a pillar. Most of them were for couples, but this one intrigued me, and this early morning found me with an idea in my head.

Where the idea started and where it ended up were far from each other. The photo above is the result. Getting three gals together with the same outfit was a little tricky, but this great jumpsuit from R.icielli was a Vain holiday gift, so that was a good starting place. The Victoria set comes in a variety of great colors and all layers. I've featured it before, but it is worth a second look -- en masse.

That's me on the left. Difficult to tell? :D. My friend had the new Tuli skins, but unfortunately they didn't fit her well, and she is a bit shorter. So I sent her over my shape and a new Chic was born. I'm sure she will hurriedly get back to herself as soon as possible, but it was fun.

We tried to take pictures at Happy Mood, but the poseballs wouldn't rez even though rezzing is allowed, so I took a shot of the lovely night sky and put it on a prim in the studio.

Ah, the steps we go to for a pretty photo!

Our shoes are from Image Reflections from a hunt long ago. Last time I checked they were still available. Hair by Amacci and Calico Creations.

The pose ball set has no permissions. No mod, no copy, no transfer.  

Comments

Popular Posts