Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Sun, Sand and Seduction




Peeling pastel walls




Hot sand and flamingos




A peaceful respite in the refreshing shade of cocos.




I abandon the wait for a bus that never comes




And take refuge in the quietness of a colonial courtyard.




Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Ginger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Bella (sunkissed/br) Gogo
Clothing: E! Eclectic Classic Capris (Sienna) , This is a Fawn - Faux Bois Tee 3
Shoes: Lassitude & Ennui  Signature sandal - brown & gold
Accessories: Gypsy Soul Earrings Gold  (my shop),  *Spotlight Creations* Photographers Belt with Camera, *Spotlight Creations* Photographers Tripod




Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.



Backstory: 

Long ago in real life I traveled to places very much like those in the photos above. Long ago in virtual time I read a great blog post with a cool camera and carrying tripod. This week the two pasts met when I happened across that same photographer's kit and Las Lagunas.

Las Lagunas and the three adjoining sims are not a discovery. In fact, I found a previous landmark, so I must have visited at some point and simply forgotten. I encounter them once again this week while doing research on landscaping. This is the home of  Naima waves, rocks and plants as well as a picturesque destination. There are rentals here if you feel the need to have your tiny piece of paradise, but you can also just visit, wander and enjoy.

It was fun this afternoon to take a break and relive some history. I may not be visiting Mexico this winter, but Las Lagunas is a pretty close facsimile.

Comments

Popular Posts