Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Creating Our World




Sultry evening --

 

The gull circles lazily in a half-hearted search






Waters ebb and flow and mist dampens skin 

 

 As I watch the sun sink into the night.


Visit Beach Cay >>

Style Notes:
********************************************
Hair: .:[ Tiny Bird ]:. Kissy Kissy - Ginger
Skin: []::Tuli::[] Bella (sunkissed/br) Gogo, ** KANIVAL TATTOO ** - 90. Heart (lucky dance pad)





Download my Windlight settings for this locale HERE.


Backstory:



I wanted to entitle this post 937 prims which is what a quarter of a homestead parcel holds, but I was wandering yesterday and saw a sign that said "Creating Our World". That seemed a loftier naming. I believe that maxim on many levels and there is no better evidence than here at Phil's Place.   This is Beach Cay and it is my new home -- at least for awhile. I never really thought I would have more than an apartment, a skybox or  a tiny piece of land. But circumstances change and the land fairies were sprinkling magic dust last week -- and here I am.

I haven't lived at the beach in almost and year, and then I was at 700 meters so it wasn't REALLY the beach. I have gorgeous waves, red rocks and even pet starfish and sea urchins. I have also had the opportunity to unpack and use a few high prim items that I had been saving  -- just in case. My shop is a beautiful glass and wood structure from the FITS hunt and *O Magine HomeWorks (currently closed) and my patio set if from The Loft.

My gorgeous tattoo is from Kanival. Luck was with me again last week when I dropped by to see what was new and found a C on one of the dance pads. I think this is my favorite of the ones I have from the shop. It moves artfully around the body and comes in two shades. This is the lighter of the two.

I've been busy working and creating and moving in, but the dust has almost settled and you are very welcome to stop by.

Comments

Popular Posts