Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Feeds News

It appears that iheartsl.com no longer feeds (with appropriate tags) into World of SL and Fashion World of SL. EDIT: see this post. I had been wondering and finally found the new sign up sheet at iheartsl. Hence, if you have been missing my posts (and others) on those feeds the last couple of days, now you know why. I hope to be back on World of SL soon and have tried to apply, but you might just want to check in here or on one of the other feeds in my sidebar now and then.

There were major Wordpress issues at iheartsl.com yesterday and posts weren't showing up even on their site, so difficulties were definitely in the air.

Anyway, that's the news. Not a bad change and hopefully we won't have to wade through the same posts over and over again. Well not as much anyway.

You can always sign up to follow this blog if you have a Blogger account. I have no plans on making my follower list public and you can of course choose to follow in a private way so that "I" don't even know (wink). Whatever works for you is fine with me.

*********************

If you are unclear about how to follow your favorite blogs, here is a photo. Go to your Blogger dashboard and click on the ADD button at the bottom of the page. Then paste in the URL of the sites you want to follow. In my case it would be http://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/. Then you can log into your dashboard and see what sites that you like have been updated.


click for a larger photo

If you don't have a Blogger account, I am guessing that you can go http://www.blogger.com/ and sign up for one without needing to make a blog. Other types of accounts may also let you follow.

Comments

Popular Posts