Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Time Machines

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I've been thinking for awhile now about taking some looks back in time, seeing what was happening a year ago, if the fashion places I blogged then are still around. If they are bigger, better, different or gone -- I'd like to know. Today when I saw Achariya's post on looking back, I figured I'd get my butt in gear and do it. And what did I find?

I found one of my fifteen minutes of fame photos.


It was a year ago today that I was number 11 of 50 in Sexy Second magazine. I was also the shy girl in a towel in another number. Some of you in the aged crowd most likely remember this photo. It also got me an honorable mention in the shoe contest it was taken for.

Looking through the rest of last May, I see a host of places that are still here, that I visit often and offer even better designs than they did a year ago. And it's all good!

What were YOU doing a year ago?

Comments

Popular Posts