Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Let's Hear It for MALT!


I hope you joined the MALT group last week or so when I posted about the hunt items at Petit Chou. I did find two of the MALT hunt items eventually - LOL. Good for me.

Anyway -- if you did sign up for the MALT group, you most likely just received a great gift. There is a super cute dress and capri tights. With an abundance of layering options and prim choices you can make so many looks from these items. Above is the blouse worn tuck in style with capris, sans belt and skirt. The items are all finished beautifully so you have no issues covering up messy seams :D. Yeah!


And here is the mini dress with sculpty skirt (so cute) and belt. I added my new Image Reflections boots from the Kite Hunt.


And for me -- who so loved those wraps, this was a great addition. THANK YOU! So Spring! And with all those colors you must have something to coordinate. There is also a nice long casual necklace in aqua. A wonderful pack of goodies.




And I should also report -- yes, I have been lax -- that there is a hunt going on at the new MALT sim. The hunt prizes are $50, but there is also this very cute little dress HERE at the new sim. So if you want to go a hunting, that is a great place to start.


Hair by Amacci, heels by Juicy, Poses by ELISA and LAP, skin by Clover.

Comments

Popular Posts