Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Showing Off at LAP

There are some new poses out at LAP. Some are perfect for fashionistas with a longing for great photos (smile). They are designed to show off jewelry but there are a couple that could easily do multi-duty. I went over to try them out and luckily I had some new jewelry to show you. So aside from the signage (well I am obviously AT the LAP store) I think they are lovely.



Shown here are two different bangles sets, free on the wall at Retox! I'm not sure WHY I never hunted on the wall over there when I was already at Sn@tch - right in the SAME building. So now I know -- and now YOU know. Find them on the wall up high. That hint was in the notecard so I'm not telling tales out of school.

Also shown here is the top and glitch pants from a dollarbie dress at Raeva's. This and a yellow version are now on the gift wall upstairs. There will be four other colors of this dress released as dollarbies soon. The skirt didn't fit me well but it might fit you perfectly :D and I love the bright colors AND it coordinates with the bangles. So hey!



A close up of the bangles. There is another $0 item on the wall at Retox (and of course at Sn@tch) so keep on hunting after you find these. Each color version comes in a set of right and left.



This has GOT to be my favorite of the new poses. So I'll be coming back soon with dinero in my pocket. Boots from camping at Kumamoto, Japan (see earlier post),



This pretty dollarbie bracelet is from a new to me shop called Little Reasons Jewelry. It is a nice shop with sculpture and not too much on the walls yet. I like this understated look that could go with many things.

Comments

Popular Posts