Bringing you the best of Second Life since 2008.

Freebies - Catching Up

I had a few things in my "blog this" folder that didn't have much of a theme -- you'll see why in a bit. And a new find today. So here they are and I can feel virtuous that my to do list is empty for a few minutes.




These I found today while I was perusing a new shop (for me at least) looking at skins. I was so impressed with the build I was camming all over the place and found a gift bag. And I just LOVE THESE EARRINGS!!! They also come in gold. Find them at BBS * B e B a e Skins . Be sure and take a look at the offerings also. This is also a good "photo op" spot (wink) for those that care.

Hair by House of Heart (from the hunt starting today). I love it!

You can find this girlie strawberry summer necklace along with three others upstairs at !* REBEL -X- *! Lots of cute and different things in this shop.

OK. Are you ready?!?!?!?!?




For the times when you simply MUST break out of your fashionista rut, you can go flying as a cyborg (or whatever - wink). Find this at FG Underground. You just NEVER know when you might need this. Mark my words! Head into the cave and enjoy the adventure!

Popular Posts